|BFRO Home||Reports Database||New Report Additions||FAQs|
|Media Articles||Hypotheses & Projects||About the BFRO|
COUNTY: La Salle County
LOCATION DETAILS: I would have to go back to spot but could give exact location
NEAREST TOWN: Marseilles
NEAREST ROAD: Main st ?
OBSERVED: I was driving down Dupont road which y's off at Seneca bridge to go under towards Marseilles and just before turning right onto Main street I seen something??? all I know is I said "what the hell is that" it was yesterday aug 12,2015 at approx 11:20 a.m. greyish tan in color 7 or 8 feet tall long gaping strides while crossing the road I know exactly the spot. I am a non believer so this really is hard to take in.
OTHER WITNESSES: 1 but others in truck with me
OTHER STORIES: yes after reserching
TIME AND CONDITIONS: 11:20 a.m.
ENVIRONMENT: wooded road
Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Stan Courtney:
I spoke with the witness by phone.
• The Seneca Bridge crosses the Illinois River at this location. La Salle County has 11 other BFRO sightings.
• The animal crossed the road 30 yards in front of the motorist.
• The animal was 7 to 8 foot tall.
• The animal was uniform greyish tan in color.
• The animal was tall and thin in build.
• The witness was unable to see the animal's face.
This incident was in the same general area as:
La Salle County - Report # 28940
La Salle County - Report # 11911
About BFRO Investigator Stan Courtney:
Stan Courtney has a special interest in wildlife audio recording. He has attended numerous BFRO Expeditions. See Stan's blog StanCourtney.com for recordings he has collected over the years.
Stan Courtney can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org