> Broward County
Broward County, Florida
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Man describes teenage incident -- possible intimidation approach at 2 AM in Coral Springs, at the edge of the Everglades.
- Foot steps heard while walking on trail at night
- a sighting by a group of boys along a canal, a mile or so north of South New River.
- Two witnesses observed a large, black-brown human-like form between Wiles Rd. and Sample Rd
- Years of South Florida Skunk Ape stories supported by witness accounts and newspaper articles
Glades Veterans Skeptical --Sort Of -- About Skunk Ape
(11-Jan-1974; The Palm Beach Post)
MYSTERIOUS CREATURE VANISHES 'Skunk Ape' Puzzles Police
(8-Jan-1974; Rome News Tribune)
He's big! He's bashful! He smells bad!
(30-Aug-1971; Sports Illustrated)
"Skunk Ape" or Whatever, Its Noisy - 'Everglades Ape' Pestering Family
(18-Aug-1971; The Palm Beach Post)
Children Spot Monster - Posse Hunts Everglades Ape
(13-Aug-1971; The Evening Independant)
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2014 BFRO.net