Geographical Index > United States > Idaho > Bonner County
Bonner County, Idaho
- February 2020 (Class B) - Logger hears long roaring howls on the same property large tracks had been discovered.
- October 2017 (Class B) - Husband and wife hear vocals while making camp at dark, near Priest Lake.
- September 2017 (Class A) - Wife and husband find tracks, have afternoon sighting near Hellroaring Ridge.
- August 2017 (Class B) - Hikers find footprints, possible nest and hear wood knocks mid-day near Coolin
- June 2016 (Class A) - Fisherman has late afternoon sighting on Upper Priest River
- December 2015 (Class A) - Visitor to a ranch has evening sighting near Priest River
- October 2014 (Class B) - Hunter finds broken turtle shells and hears possible vocalizations near Coolin
- November 2013 (Class B) - Hunter finds possible footprints and knuckle prints near Priest Lake
- August 2008 (Class B) - Rock banging, footprints and strange stripped tree on high mountain ranch near Sandpoint
- February 2006 (Class B) - Possible tracks found outside Clark Fork, near Spring Creek Road
- Winter 2000 (Class B) - Winter hikers find trail of footprints near Clark Fork
- May 1997 (Class A) - Two witnesses discover and document a large three-toed track
- October 1993 (Class A) - Man remembers his nighttime sighting at Bloom Lake north of Sandpoint
- August 1985 (Class A) - Woman picking berries with family has daylight sighting near Clark Fork
- October 1980 (Class A) - Very close daylight sighting by a woodcutter driving down a logging road east of Nordman
- Summer 1975-1977 (Class A) - Multiple sightings by northern Idaho family
- October 1969 (Class A) - Logger and granddaughter have brief sighting in the Selkirk Mountains
- July 1967 (Class A) - Close daylight sighting of animal crossing road near Spirit Lake