> Nicholas County
Nicholas County, West Virginia
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Daytime observation through binoculars while hunting behind a home in Summersville
- Squirrel hunter observed in the early morning by a tree peeker on Curtain Mountain
- Bigfoot spotted by driver in Cranberry River region of Monongahela National Forest.
- Two hunters hear strange sounds similar to a woman screaming
- 3 Friends watch 7' tall 2 legged hairy brown animal on the other side of the river
Nicholas County Bigfoot?
(1-Jan-2014; Two-Lane Livin')
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2016 BFRO.net