> San Diego County
San Diego County, California
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Whoops and knocks at campground near Julian
- Possible knocks and chatter at Burnt Rancherias Campground, Laguna Mountain
- Boundary Peak area, three witnesses observe strange humanlike tracks
- Daytime sighting by hiker on La Jolla Indian Reservation.
- Camper on Mount Palomar reports heavy biped running through campground late at night.
- Late Night Encounter Near Meadow Above the Infantry Training School
- A Local Writer Discusses Her Experiences Pursuing Local Reports and Legends
- An Interview with a San Diego Sheriff's Sergeant Regarding a Series of Incidents after the Laguna Fire of 1970
- Four Camp Pendleton soldiers confront bigfoot during nighttime training exercise
Did Big Foot Once Walk Through Ramona?
(23-May-2002; KFMB.com (The web site for KFMB TV in San Diego, CA))
A Horrible Tale From the Pages of Local History
(27-Aug-1996; California Daily Transcript)
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2019 BFRO.net