> Summit County
Summit County, Utah
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Group of elk hunters hear multiple Sasquatch wood knocks near Stateline Reservoir in Uinta’s
- Sound report from the High Uintas.
- Two elk hunters & tall bipedal creature startle each other at Chalk Creek east of Coalville
- Possible late night sighting by camper near the UT/WY border
- Boy scouts see a tall creature walking fluidly while hiking at night
- Fisherman describes possible howls and camp stalking at Round Lake, Uinta Mountains
Big Foot in Uintas: Nothing conclusive
(15-Sep-1977; Davis (Utah) News Journal)
Search Party Tracks 'Big Foot'
(3-Sep-1977; Ogden Standard-Examiner)
Big Foot Sightings? 'Something We've Never Seen Before'
(2-Sep-1977; Davis County Clipper)
8 Hikers Spot Elusive 'Bigfoot' In High Uintahs
(25-Aug-1977; Standard-Examiner (Ogden, Utah))
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2022 BFRO.net