Geographical Index > United States > Arizona > Coconino County
Coconino County, Arizona
- June 2016 (Class B) - Camper has a possible afternoon sighting at USFS campground near the town of Strawberry
- July 2015 (Class B) - Possible early morning whoops and knocks heard at a Forest Service cabin
- August 2014 (Class B) - Passengers travelling to the Arizona Snowbowl ski area have a possible daytime sighting
- August 2013 (Class B) - Campers awakened by possible late-night screams north of Woods Canyon Lake
- October 2012 (Class B) - Several possible vocalizations heard south of Jacob Lake near the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- July 2011 (Class B) - Camper hears possible late-night vocalizations in the Knoll Lake area
- August 2010 (Class B) - Possible encounter disturbs a camper in a high country forest
- May 2010 (Class A) - Daylight sighting by father and son from a campsite north of Mogollon Rim
- December 2009 (Class B) - Possible trackline found in fresh snow near Willow Springs Lake
- September 2008 (Class B) - Hunters have camper shaken and hear whoops on the North Kiabab
- August 2008 (Class B) - Trailer shaken and objects thrown at campers on the north rim of the Grand Canyon
- July 2008 (Class B) - Campers report harassment on the Mogollon Rim near Knoll Lake
- August 2007 (Class B) - Possible evening vocalizations heard near Snowbowl
- August 2007 (Class B) - Heavy footsteps and screams heard near Bear Canyon Lake
- August 2007 (Class B) - Knocks and whooping sounds heard north of Clint's Well
- November 2006 (Class B) - Possible vocalizations heard at Woods Canyon Lake.
- August 2006 (Class B) - Possible vocalizations heard near Snow Bowl on San Francisco Peaks
- August 2006 (Class B) - Possible vocalizations heard near Bear Canyon Lake.
- July 2006 (Class B) - Various late night vocalizations heard on a property near Flagstaff.
- April 2006 (Class B) - Possible vocalizations heard by campers near Knoll Lake
- September 2005 (Class B) - Vocalizations heard at Woods Canyon Lake
- Summer 2005 (Class B) - Rock throwing incident at Woods Canyon Lake.
- May 2005 (Class B) - Twilight vocalizations heard near Lake Mary.
- October 2004 (Class B) - Camping couple hears loud nighttime vocalizations near Knoll Lake.
- September 2000 (Class B) - Father and son hear unidentifiable sounds
- October 1982 (Class B) - Deer hunters find tracks in mountains northwest of Williams
- December 2000 (Class A) - Nighttime sighting by motorists on Hwy 87 in Jacks Canyon, 30 miles south of Winslow
- June 2000 (Class B) - Midnight vocalizations disturb camping family near Mormon Mountain.
- March 1999 (Class B) - Two part report of possible vocalizations, footprints and a nest, near Jacob Lake
- October 1991 (Class B) - Possible vocalizations heard at sundown near the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- July 1990 (Class A) - Evening sighting by motorists north of Flagstaff.
- October 1989 (Class B) - Memory told of a possible early morning sighting while hunting near West Clear Creek
- July near 1983 (Class A) - Witness encounters bigfoot on the shores of Oak Creek
- December 1973 (Class A) - Man tells of his scary encounter while traveling Route 66 in a snow storm