Geographical Index > Canada > Alberta
- May 2011 (Class B) - Possible dusk sighting at Kananaskis campground
- July 2010 (Class B) - Camper experiences possible aggressive night time display west of Bragg Creek
- August 2009 (Class B) - Strange screams frighten fly fisherman and cattle near Sundre
- September 1975 (Class A) - Woman describes close encounter when she was 18 near Peace River
- February 2007 (Class B) - Two witnesses and possible double sighting in the Waiparous Creek Provincial Recreation Area
- April 2005 (Class A) - Daylight sighting by motorist outside Edmonton, on Highway 16 near Stony Plain
- February 2005 (Class B) - Footprint found on the Siksika Nation Reserve near Cluny.
- March 2004 (Class B) - Campers find footprints near Grande Prairie.
- September 2000 (Class B) - Hunting trailer violently shook by unknown animal
- November 2003 (Class A) - Sighting by hunters south of Longview
- October 2001-2003 (Class B) - 2001 - 2003 Alberta (Class B) Mother and daughter hear screams in the night near Entwhistle
- September 1993 (Class A) - Youth Group shine flashlights on Sasquatch on Tower
- October 1997 (Class A) - Family observes a Sasquatch crossing highway
- August 1979 (Class A) - Two hikers share sighting in which each sees a different creature
- September 1960 (Class A) - Nighttime encounter by three brothers in northern Alberta
- January 2002 (Class B) - Tourists recount their viewing of a biped walking up hill in Kananaskis Country
- August 2001 (Class B) - Family hears ear piercing sream outside their cabin north of Westlock
- March 2001 (Class B) - Big tracks with huge stride found
- June 1998 (Class A) - Sighting by camper at Camp Alexo near Nordegg
- 1998 (Class A) - A creature spotted walking along shoreline
- September 1997 (Class B) - Hunter recalls strange incidents while camping near Valleyview
- September 1997 (Class B) - Memory told of finding possible fresh tracks and pebbles thrown while hiking near Jasper
- June 1997 (Class A) - Man recalls disturbing two sleeping creatures lying on a road near Redwater
- November 1995 (Class A) - Daylight sighting by a hunter east of Alberta Hwy 22, near Hwy 532
- July 1995 (Class A) - Witnesses saw creature running down a mountain.
- Fall 1991 or 92 (Class B) - Possible Vocalizations heard in Southern Alberta
- June 1991 (Class A) - Several hikers observe a light colored sasquatch dash across a trail and up a slope. Their dog pursues it for a short distance before returning
- May 1990 (Class A) - Dusk sighting of a creature standing against a tree, as witnesses drove around a curve in the road, 90 miles outside of Jasper, Alberta.
- August 1988 (Class A) - Family spot large, manlike "thing" across lake, later find huge footprints near a trash pit
- June 1987 or 88 (Class B) - Possible tracks found in Jasper National Park
- August 1985 (Class B) - Man remembers backyard baseball game interrupted by possible screams near Morley
- July 1979 (Class B) - Possible sighting by off-road bikers near Buck Lake
- February 1977 (Class B) - Creature seen standing 75 feet from family home.
- February 1976 (Class A) - Nighttime sighting by motorist at the Saulteaux River
- 1972 (Class A) - Hundreds of tracks found near Peace River
- Summer 1944 (Class C) - Second-hand story about a Stony Indian woman's encounter.
- January 1811 (Class C) - A surveyor and trader for the Northwest Company comes across tracks of an unusually large, unidentified animal